Sunday, May 17, 2015

Golden Shopping Mall Food Court

I've always heard that Flushing was the real deal when it came to Chinese food but it was always so far away that I never really pulled the trigger and went. W's cousin was visiting and we had a car so it was the perfect time for my first Flushing experience :D We went to the food court at Golden Shopping Mall and I saw Lan Zhou Handmade Noodles which I heard was really good! I LOVE knife sliced noodles so I got that in soup. The noodles were so chewy and it was pretty good but I think I prefer the non-soup/sauce version. We also got other noodles, xiao long baos, and Taiwanese food. The one thing that I loved the most was the chicken skewers from the street cart. They reminded me of my beloved chuar from Beijing. It was incredibly juicy and heavily spiced with cumin etc. LOVE IT. We also got bubble tea (duh) and you can also go the supermarket to stock up before going back to Manhattan.





Golden Shopping Mall 
4128 Main Street
Flushing
New York 
NY 11355

No comments:

Post a Comment