Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sushi of Gari

Sushi of Gari has been a favorite of mine since my college days but this recent visit was not up to standard at all. This was the first time I visited the Upper East Side location and probably my last, I don't even know if I would go back to any of the locations to be honest. The food was just not as good as I remember and the restaurant was much too cramped. I knew that Gari did not serve authentic sushi but I like how they had unique flavor combinations, this time was just plain bleh. And the meal also came up to around $190 per person which was just not worth it. If it was good I would be ok wit the price but the quality and the price just did not work. The uni was very good but the other stuff was very mediocre. I ate more than shown in the pictures.










Sushi of Gari
402 E 78th Street
New York
NY 10012

No comments:

Post a Comment