Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tagine

Tagine was not initially on my list but I am so glad that M brought this restaurant to my attention! One very special fact about this restaurant is that its owned by RYAN GOSLING!!! Throughout the meal we would peek up excitedly whenever the door opened... yet it was not Ryan. The people who came in probably were wondering why we looked so disappointed haha! Anyhow, the food was fabulous but I am not going to make individual reviews on each dish. Ugh these photos are bit overexposed because the restaurant was very dark. The food was absolutely delish though and contained such unique and exotic flavors. I am no expert on Moroccan food at all and therefore unable to tell if the dishes were unique yet I could definitely say that the flavors were lovely and very different. Some were a little surprisingly and not combinations that I was used to but I was glad that the dishes were so bold and interesting.









Tagine
123 N. Robertson Blvd 
 Beverly Hills CA 90211 
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment