Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mastro's revisited (hell yes)

Hello! I am now in New York and have been SO busy getting settled along with orientation therefore has had very little time to update. I am absolutely loving New York and so excited to start my journey as a graduate student at Columbia. Moving to New York also means a whole new array of food reviews so I hope you all are ready! But before I can get onto the New York posts (I already have some lined up!) I still have a buttload of LA ones! I finally feel like my room is a bit less cluttered and orientation starts a bit later tomorrow morning so I am going to indulge in a bit of blogging :) Mastro's has long been a favorite of mine since that fateful first bite into the heavenly bone in ribeye. It was a MUST GO for me this trip and it did not disappoint. T and C felt that the steak was a bit too fatty but that was exactly what I loved. It wasn't that the steak was overly fat and of low quality, the fat distribution was just a bit higher and the flavor from the fat was quite strong (NOM).

We got the ribeye and the sirloin. Delicious delicious. I won't go into detail about Mastro's but I fugging love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment