Sunday, December 16, 2012

WARNING: GURU

I rarely do these horrific posts where I tell everyone to not go to a specific restaurant, so you know that when I do, it's serious.

After watching The Nutcrack with Y, we decided to go have some shisha and chill drinks. We got a nice little table outside Guru and ordered two mojitos. The weather was a bit hot last night so it was really refreshing to take a deep long sip from the cold drink. As I was about to take another sip I saw a MASSIVE BUG in my drink. It was not just a fly, it looked like a BABY COCKROACH. 


I honestly was about to throw up, it was absolutely disgusting. I told the owner and he gave the bartender a dirty look and took away the drink without uttering a single apology. 15-20 minutes later I had a new drink, and was not offered ANY explanation or apology- nothing. The LEAST you can do is say sorry, if anything the drink should be free! The bill came and we just payed it but I was this close to having a bitch fit. 


Reviews on this place have been relatively positive but even if their food is ok, you can only imagine how dirty things and unhygienic this place is, also, this type of attitude towards customers is just unacceptable. If you don't want to be potentially consuming baby cockroaches in your meal/drink, avoid this place!

Guru 
13 Elgin
Soho
Central
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment