Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bouchon

I have been totally slacking on posts! I am back in Hong Kong now and have been staying true to the quest of eating good food and trying out new restaurants. There are still a lot of restaurants that I have not posted about yet, I have a lot of catching up to do. Bouchon is a famous bakery opened by Thomas Keller (French Laundry, Per se) with locations in New York, Las Vegas, and Napa Valley. Being a sucker for macarons, I was really excited to go in and get a few. I have been to Bouchon in Vegas and still salivate at the thought of biting into that delicious macaron.

Yessss.


A little excessive no?
So excited :)
Caramel Macaron
The macarons were a little bit too big for my liking but they were made perfectly. The outside was crunchy and delicate and the inside was soft and sinfully sweet. The cream inside was luscious and delectable.
Strawberry Rhubarb Macaron
The flavor of this macaron was not very apparent yet the texture and taste of it was still delicious. The colors were absolutely stunning though.


Bouchon Bakery
6528 Washington Street
Yountville
CA, 94599-1397

No comments:

Post a Comment