Monday, March 1, 2010

Study Break! Korean pancake/Pajeon

Ran to Hannafords for a much needed study break. Seriously depressing to be reading about tumors and carcinogens for hours on end. Decided to make a huge filling dish so I can shove my face for the rest of the evening :) along with my 4 pack of redbulls. Here you go Nikki <3

Seafood and scallion pajeon

Ingredients:
Pajeon Mix
Scallions
Clams
Oysters
Water
Oil

Dipping sauce:
Chilli Oil
Sesame Oil
Vinegar
Soy Sauce


Directions

1) Look at our sink. FML.

Biohazard swamp.


2) Defrosted the mini oysters

gross hahaaa


3) Ok I'm readyyy. Ingredients on the table. Seafood all defrosted and drained. Scallions cut in approx. 1 inch pieces.



4) The amounts on the back of the mix were wierd (500 g and 800 cc??????) so I just did my own thing...
Too much water -_-


5) Add the scallions



6) Retrieve oil from overly high place.

This is what happens when you live with boys who are much taller than you.


7) Heat up pan and pour in the flour and scallion mixture



8) Add the seafood to the top evenly

How the hell am I going to flip this huge thing?


9) Great success.

:)

10) Make dipping sauce.



11) Chopsticks ready :)


12) Very pleased. Time to eat.


OM.NOM.

Now time to study after over extended break. xxx

Next cooking endeavor: Mixed mushroom pasta with truffle oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment