Monday, January 11, 2010

Robuchon


So I figured this blog is probably going to consist of a lot of food since I looove eating. When I get back to Boston I'm going to post a lot of recipes and my final masterpieces. Last week I went to Robuchon in Hong Kong for lunch.



I ordered the set lunch with Foie Gras as an appetizer while my friend ordered the Spaghetti with Sea Urchin and Poached Egg.


The Foie Gras was was delicious, I could eat Foie Gras every single day if I could. But apparently my cholesterol is already not optimal and I'm only 21. Kind of sad. It is still within the normal range but more on the higher side. The sea urchin spaghetti was very rich and a little bit too creamy, therefore masking the flavor of the sea urchin. Overall the experience was very nice (especially the bread basket! so yummy), and we stayed there for a good amount of time just chatting and catching up.

1 comment:

  1. omg that looks so yummmyyyyyy! i can't wait til you post your recipes! awww my little cooking mama. hahahahaha<3

    ReplyDelete